Qkit framework -- an extension to qtlab written in python
We are developing the open-source measurement software QKIT (https://github.com/qkitgroup/qkit)
- a collection of ipython notebooks for measurement and data anaysis tasks.
- hdf5 based data storage of 1,2 and 3 dimensional data, including a viewer for 1 and 2 dimensional data.
- classes for data fitting, e.g. of microwave resonator data. This includes also a robust circle fit algorithm.
- extended and maintained drivers for various low frequency and microwave electronics.
- large parts of the framework can be used independently of qtlab.
The qkit framework has been tested under windows and with limits under macos x and linux. The gui requires h5py, qt and pyqtgraph, which work fine on these platforms.